Sunday, September 20, 2009

I need to get going with all this, things have been so busy....

Still working on contacting agencies. I have numbers, but haven't had the time to call yet. I really need to get on that this week. I've also re-joined WW and am in my third week. I've lost a total of 7 pds so far. I'm still messing up and eating things I shouldn't, but am working on sticking with eating better. I've been working out some as well, which has been good. I figure if I'm not able to have a child right now while I'm going through this whole adoption thing i'm going to work on losing weight and getting myself back into shape. I need to do this for myself and my health.

I have part of Thursday off so I guess I'll have to do some of my calls then. I don't want to call from work and I don't get much of a lunch break so even if I go to my car and call on my cell I wouldn't have enough time to really talk to them. Some agencies you can go on there website and get information, but I am thinking it would be better to call them in person, talk to them, and then have them mail me the information.

I'm also going to order some adoption books online to read hopefully that will help me through this whole process a little as well.

The whole thing is just so overwhelming and so confusing....dh is in it with me which is wonderful. I feel good knowing that he is up for this whole thing as well, and he is very open to adopting any child, so that comforts me as well :-)

I'll post as soon as I get the ball rolling with this whole thing. Any thoughts and prayers would be appreciated! THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Sending you lots of well wishes. I can only imagine how overwhelming it must be. Hopefully, you can find someone who's gone through the process to help you along the way and empathize with all that you're going through.