Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update

So I haven't posted in awhile. Things have been really busy here. My nephews are staying with us for almost a month and we had our last IUI the day after they arrived. The end of my tww is Friday! I'm nervous about the outcome as this will be our last IUI. We won't be continuing with fertility treatments after this. We have done 6 IUI's and my lap surgery this year and I am tired physically and emotionally. I just can't do it anymore. I pray to God that this one will work.

I haven't been really having any symptoms. I'm exhausted, but that's normal. I'm so glad my nephews have been here as it's making the tww a lot easier for me. I'm not dwelling and obsessing about it as much. lol!

I'll keep everyone updated either way. I have just been meaning to post and it's been getting put back on my list of stuff to do. Wish us luck! I know it's going to be so hard if it doesn't take this month, but if it does we will seriously feel blessed!

No comments: