Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ultrasound and b/w tomorrow....

Have to be at the RE's at 7 to have my b/w and ultrasound done. Hopefully everything looks okay and I can trigger. When I was on Clomid it seemed every time I had my b/w ultrasound I would trigger that am and then have my IUI the next day. This is my second month of Femara and last month after my b/w ultrasound they had me wait the next day to trigger and had my IUI two days later.

I just hope that everything looks wonderful. I am so ready for my BFP. I am only doing one more IUI after this one so I hope that I get my BFP soon! We have family coming next week to visit and I have the week off but I am stressed about getting everything clean and ready around the house. Atleast having some of my family here will take my mind off some of the TWW.

And my cycle was really wierd last month. I bled for 1 1/2 days then didn't for two days then did for 1 1/2 days again then it was over. That never happens, wonder if it has anything to do with the new med's? I hate when my body does stuff like that. lol!

Well I'm going to try to get some sleep tonight and I'll update tomorrow.

1 comment:

Pie said...

Welcome back to the blog world! Found you on Mels' LFCA, so I wanted to stop by and say hi!

Good luck with this IUI cycle!